Thursday 11 October 2012

Initial Ideas for Short Film

These are some of my initial ideas for the plot or speech that will begin the development of creating my short film.



  • A man chases after many girls and keeps making the same mistakes. - Comedy
  • "We create lies because we are shamed of the truth, then they grow and fester, than the lie becomes the reality." - Drama
  • One main character with a split personality disorder, the audience follows both personals that juxtapose each other. - Drama
  • "They would never see each other again, but at that moment she smiled." - Comedy / Drama
  • A man is just released from prison: we follow his story (before and after) - Action / Adventure
  • "A new secret was born." - Crime / Gangster
  • "I have been chased all my life and finally they have court me" - Action / Adventure
  • A man that is obsessed with destruction and downfall - Drama
  • "My Life was planed out for me." - Crime / Gangster / Drama
  • The audience follows a standard dull life, however a voice over presents controversial thoughts. - Drama
  • A world that appears to be a utopia however it is a dystopia. - Drama



No comments:

Post a Comment